Renewable resources are natural resources which can replenish with the passage of time, either through biological reproduction or other naturally recurring processes. Renewable resources are a part of Earth’s natural environment and the largest components of its ecosphere. Examples are: oxygen, fresh water, solar energy, timber, and biomass.
Renewable resources have become a focal point of the environmental movement, both politically and economically. Energy obtained from renewable resources puts much less strain on the limited supply of fossil fuels (non-renewable resources). The problem with using renewable resources on a large scale is a cost problem and in most cases, more research is needed to make their use cost-effective. An exchange of information on the scientific level is therefore important. During the visits to the enterprises that work with renewable resources you have the opportunity to see this technology in use.
In order to learn more about technologies of production, processing and use of renewable resources our company ars apodemica UG offers you assistance in organizing your business trip to Germany.
During this business trip the participants are given the opportunity to visit agricultural companies specializing in the cultivation, processing and use of renewable resources (maize, rape and other). At the request of participants the trip can also include a cultural program.
- Organization and Carrying-Out of the business trip
- Topic: Renewable Resources: cultivation, processing and use
- Country: Germany or Western Europe
- Business and cultural program (on demand), combination with visits to the exhibitions and fairs possible
- Individual approach to the program to fit the profile and interests of the customers
- Search and expansion of business contacts in the production and use of renewable resources
- The cost of the trip depends on the size of the group, the number of visited enterprises and duration of stay in Germany/Europe.